Congratulations to the Red Sox and their fans, victorious in a 4-0 rout of the Rockies in the WS. Some of us were hoping for a little suspense, but oh well ... other news from the weekend that was, below.
- JP Garnier, one foot out the door at GSK, taking one for the (management) team, sort of. Check out the Times (London).
- The New York Times takes a look at which presidential candidates are drawing donations from the health care industry. Bucking recent trends, Democrats are outpacing Republicans.
- Pharmagossip knows what AZ's David Brennan is wearing this Hallowe'en ...
- Bayer-Schering's Betaseron ... double the dose shows no improvement over single dose and Teva's Copaxone.
- The Wall Street Journal ($$) asks whether Biogen Idec's pipeline is going to deliver the growth that a Big Pharma acquirer would need. Want to change your vote now?
(Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images)