A scrapple cake? Yes. Maybe it seemed like
a good idea at the time.
Well you can't win 'em all (though Jenson Button is an impressive 2-for-2 so far in the young F1 season), but it would have been nice if the defending World Series champion Philadelphia Phillies could have kicked off the new campaign with a victory to go with the opening-night glitz.
Meanwhile, while you were celebrating national grilled cheese month ...
- Three more years added to the BMS/Otsuka marketing agreement for Abilify in a complex deal that brings BMS cancer drugs Ixempra and Sprycel into the mix. BMS pays $400mm u/f, for the rest of the terms check out the PR until we have our way with it later on.
- Yes, IVB occasionally posts over the weekend. What'd you miss? Deals of the Week! and a harrowing tale of sharing a plane with pharma lobbyists.
- Potential Sanofi-Piramal deal scuttled over valuation, says Economic Times @Reuters.
- FDA complete response letter tells AZ: more dosing data and more info on role of budesonide v formoterol needed before Symbicort can be approved in children 6-11 yrs old.
- The Pink Sheet has a great profile of Lilly's legal division--and all the cases that is keeping it pretty busy ($).
image by flickrer Melody Kramer used under a creative commons license