As you shake off your turkey-induced coma and try to forget about your miserable fantasy football performance and another burgeoning financial crisis, we welcome you back to the working world.
Aaand unless you're really affected by tryptophan or were hanging out in Tiger Woods' SUV, you probably know that not a whole lot happened in our neck of the woods.
While you were putting up with your in-laws ...
- FDA neg'd a label expansion for Theravance's telavancin antibiotic, saying not-yet to use in nosocomial pneumonia patients in a Complete Response letter on Friday. Meanwhile, the European review continues apace.
- What are Bayer's M&A plans? Reuters reports, but Bayer hedges.
- The FT's 'Everything you ever wanted to know about Lipitor' piece.
- Complaining about the 'Bo-Tax' on elective cosmetic surgery procedures in the NYT.
- With ASH around the corner, it's Velcade vs Revlimid at Bloomberg News.
- Venture philanthropy, not just for private companies: Rxi said this morning it was pulling in money from three ALS organizations to support a UMass study of its self-delivering RNA interference platform.
- Sanofi's Multaq this morning became the first anti-arrhythmic approved in Europe in a decade.
image from flickr user sniffette used under a creative commons license.