- KaloBios has signed a deal with Sanofi for its anti-Pseudomonas aeruginosa antibody fragment. A good deal for the biotech with$35 million up-front for the Phase I/II project. We'll have more later in The Pink Sheet DAILY.
- FDA says MAP Pharma is off the hook for a confirmatory Phase III of its migraine candidate. Company rejoices.
- Biocryst has lined up Merck Serono and Hikma to market its anti-viral peramivir in assorted ex-US territories.
- Apparently nobody puts Infinity in a corner. Or last on the presentation schedule.
- GSK is exercising an option to progress a Chemocentryx IBD drug. That's $35 million worth of exercise for further development and worldwide commercialization of Traficet-EN (CCX282-B), a specific CCR9 antagonist.
- Oh, and if you missed it on Friday, FDA has approved Roche's Actemra RA treatment, a first-in-class IL-6 receptor inhibitor.
- Hope to see some of you at the conference!
image by flickr user christopher chan used under a creative commons license